We quickly Troubleshoot and Repair Electrical Problems
We Troubleshoot and Repair problems in Electrical Panels
Protect your family and your home by staying alert for common signs that you may have a dangerous electrical problem in your home. Some of these signs include:
- If your power goes out a lot or the lights in your home flicker, smell bad or make noise, have an electrician come to inspect your wiring.
- Outlets near water sources, such as those in your kitchen and bathroom should have a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) built in. This can protect you from a dangerous shock when using an electrical device in a wet or damp environment.
- All electrical outlets and switches should be covered by faceplates to prevent accidental contact with the side or back of the device.
- Ensure that the electrical cord on any plug-in device is in good condition. If in doubt, buy a replacement or have the device repaired.
- Smoke detectors that are hard wired and connected together are a great investment. They will notify you in case of a fire by sounding an alarm in all parts of the house.
- Electric in-wall heaters should be vacuumed two times a year to prevent the buildup of combustibles on the heating elements.